Cask & Queso, Triple Fermented
Cask and Queso, Triple Fermented — Fermentation lovers unite! Cowgirl Creamery, ThirstyBear and the SF Baking Institute team up to present cask-conditioned ales, artisan cheeses and breads on one table!
Unlimited tastings of 17 cask conditioned ales from 16 SF Bay Area brewers plus a ThirstyBear logo-ed souvenir glass. Most all of these cask ales are specially released for this event only. All beers are paired with artisan cheeses curated by Cowgirl Creamery. Specialty breads — including amazingly delicious brewer’s grain bread made from our very own post-mash organic grains!
Cheese and Beer pairings have been decided:
- ThirstyBear Organic Brewery & Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing Collab: Smoked Cali Common paired with La Muse signature gouda;
- ThirstyBear Organic Brewery Folsom St IPA paired with Cowgirl Creamery Wagon Wheel raclette;
- Barebottle Brewing Company Honey Ale with Orange blossom honey, paired with La Muse Brabander;
- Social Kitchen & Brewery The Smell IPA paired with Schloss;
- Triple Voodoo Brewery Smoked Scotch Ale paired with Mixed Drum;
- Anchor Brewing Company Wild Ale with apricots, paired with Goldette Tomette;
- Sierra Nevada Porter paired with Buffalo Blue;
- Freewheel Brewing Company Scotch Ale paired with Colston Bassat Stilton;
- Drake’s Brewing Co. IPA with dark, sweet cherries, paired with Bayley Hazen Blue;
- Speakeasy Ales & Lagers Metropolis Lager with Meyer lemon paired with Cowgirl Creamery Devil’s Gulch;
- The Beach Chalet Brewery & Restaurant 20th Anniversary Double IPA with Mosaic, paired with Grayson;
- 21st Amendment Brewery Strong Saison paired with Landaff;
- Magnolia Gastropub & Brewery New Speedway Bitter paired with Keens English Cheddar;
- Cellarmaker Brewing Company Double IPA with Cara Cara Orange Zest, paired with Cowgirl Creamery Red Hawk;
- Marin Brewing Company Rye IPA, paired with Pantaleo;
- Faction Brewing Winter IPA paired with Kenne;
- Black Hammer Brewing Megamouth IPA paired with Wilde Weide.
This is one of the premiere SF Beer Week events! It sells out every year, so get your tickets now. $50 for unlimited beer, cheese and bread tastings plus take home a ThirstyBear logo-ed glass.
Tickets on Sale now!