🍾SPECIAL BOTTLE RELEASE🍾
Special Bottle Release
We’ve decided to dive into our cellared bottle library for this special bottle release and pull out some truly awesome (and super limited) ThirstyBear brews for your enjoyment. We’re releasing SIX different beers at the pub that are available for both onsite consumption and takeaway.
All bottles are limited edition 22oz for $22 each, and there is no limit per person. We have five one-off Stave Series beers and one mighty tasty barleywine for ya!
Here’s the lineup:
- Stave Series no. 10 – Stave Thief, 2013, 8.5%: Our Meyer ESB aged 9 months in St. George Spirits “Breaking and Entering” bourbon barrels, finally blend with a Strong Stock Ale.
- Stave Series no. 12 – Wild Stave, 2014, 9.3%: A blend of two Old Ales, one aged 1 year and the other aged 6 months, both in American oak, then re-fermented with Brettanomyces bruxellensis.
- Stave Series no. 13 – Oro en Paz, 2014, 8.0%: A Stock Ale aged 6 months in French oak barrels from Oro En Paz then finally re-fermented with Lactobacillus.
- Stave Series no. 14 – Bugs & Cherries, 2014, 5.3%: A blend of a Golden Belgian Ale aged 8 months, half in American oak barrels with Brettanomyces bruxellensis, and half in French oak barrels with Brettanomyces clausenii. Cherries were added at 6 months.
- Stave Series no. 16 – Wild American, 2015, 6.0%: A Golden Ale aged 9 months in American oak with Bruxellensis trois for a wild yeast-like fermentation and dry-hopped with Mosaic. Slightly tart with notes of mango and pineapple.
- Bearly Legal Barley Wine, 2013 Vintage, 10.0%: A Strong Ale brewed with Biscuit malt and generous portions of hops. Aromatic notes of dried fruits, apricots and a dry sherry-like finish.